Tuesday, August 17, 2010

when will..

When I try to know myself................
How feeble I am..............................?
Which is the way that I have move to?
What should be my aim....................?
Did I reach there..............................?
Did I keep dreams with me..............?
If, I reached there............................?
It is the very unfamiliar place, where I
Reached making me weak.................
How long i can be the imaginary king
Of an imaginary kingdom..................
When will the organs those have to...
Eat my body born...........................?
How will be I am at that evening......?
Will the presence of my people make
Me a nervous beggar......................?
When will i get the courage of a.......
Street dog......................................?
When will i get the sky of a bird......?
When will i own the majesty of a......
Call girl............................................
When will my lips burn someone.......

No comments:

Post a Comment